Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's been a good run


.... just wanted to let all of you know that if you don't see a new post later on today, it's because our computer took a turn for the worse. Lately it's sounding like it may blow up, and feels the need to turn off whenever it pleases. Hubby is checking computer prices on base today. Fingers crossed that he finds one @ a decent price!!


**Oh yeah and real quick. So it's that time again when I need new running shoes. Man that may be one thing I hate about running so much... spending $$$ on shoes. It seems like just yesterday I was buying a new pair. I've absolutely LOVEE my Asics Gel-Neo33 so I've decided to stick w/ em. The only thing is, i'm torn between two different colors.




The hubby and I are feeling the second pair. What do you guys think?

15 comments:

  1. I like the second pair too!! Cute colors! I hate how expensive running shoes are too! Over here in Oz they are $100- $200 a pair! Ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sneakers! I'm in love with the bright colors! I actually like the top pair but both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that's a tough call! I really like both color combos, but I'd probably go with the 2nd since purple & pink are my favorite colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to throw a wrench in things...I love the first pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never run in those but if they work now why fix what isn't broken! good luck with the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep! Hope your computer is okay.

    Definitely the second pair. Love the colour combinations :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the second pair as well. They're so fun & unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually in love with the first pair! But both are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh I hate spending money on them too! I need new ones now and am debating if I want to stick to the ones Im wearing or go new, we will see! I love the purple ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Asics Gel-Neo33's they are the best! I love the second color best- so vibrant and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE both of those shoes...but the second ones are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a loyal Asics girl too. :) I'm on my fifth pair of Kayano's!

    Both pairs of shoes are so fun! I'm always drawn to pink, but this summer I've been all about corals. I'd probably go with the top pair, but I think you should go with the purple, since that's what you're drawn to! You can't go wrong either way. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote the second pair, but I'm very partial to purple =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I must've put the wrong blog link on your page. I've since moved to "http://jessielovestorun.wordpress.com/". Hope to see you over there :)

      Thank you so much for your feedback. I did end up getting the second pair!! Cannot wait for them to get here already haha.

      Delete