Good Morning <3 I hope ya'll are enjoying the weekend so far.
Unfortunately, mine hasn't started the greatest. I woke up this morning to a staggering pain throughout my mouth. It's one of those pains where you can't even pinpoint exactly where it is. I did however just take some tylenol, so heres to hoping it kicks in soon! Of course I wasn't able to fall back asleep, so I decided it was breakfast time.
You know those days where you just don't know what to have.. yeah that was me this morning. I made a banana/pb smoothie, decided I really wasn't in the mood. Tried a strawberry/Cantaloupe one, nope not that either. I finally stuck with a clementine and 1/2 serving of Barbara's Puffin Cereal. It may not of been the greatest or filling breakfast, but it shall do for now. I did surprise myself though. I spooned out some peanut butter for my clementine, and didn't even touch it! CRAZY!! Okay, so moving on...
I want to give Chelsea @ http://chelseaeatstreats.com/ a huge shoutout and thanks for nominating me for "One Loving Blog Award".
Here are the rules:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
Myself, My Mom, and Justin (clearly I was not ready for the picture)
1. I have a twin brother, Justin. Even though we're not as close as we always were growing up, he still means the complete world to me. No matter the distance between us, or if we don't get to talk as much as we had in the past, I know we'll always be there for one another no matter what. We have this unique bond that nobody or anything could ever break.. and I'm beyond thankful for that.
2. I've had 6 or 7 broken arms/hands. I totally forget the exact number, but I mean is there really a difference if you've had that many... nah I don't think so.
3. I can chew a pack of gum in a day. I'm not sure what it is, but I just have to be chewing on something. I've tried to break this "addiction", but it's impossible.
4. I've never colored or highlighted my hair. What you see is all natural :)
5. My husband and I have been together off & on (mostly on) since we were 15 yrs old.
6. When my husband returned home from deployment. It was and always will be one of the most un-real and favorite time in my life. The feelings I felt the moment I saw him are indescribable to any feeling I've ever felt before. I never knew it was possible to have another "first kiss, or first hug".
Yes, she loves Penn State just as much as her Daddy :)
7. We have a 3yr old dog named Roxy. She's a Black Lab/Boxer mixed.
Okay, that's it. Now it's your turn <3
Okay, now time to get my butt outta bed & head to the gym! Have a great weekend guys! **Oh and if you haven't yet, make sure to check out Vitacost & get your $10.00 off your first purchase!
--Any fun plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear about them :)