Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's finally time!

Hello Everyone! My name is Jessie and I have finally decided it's time to enter the "Blogging World". I've been an avid blog reader for the past year, and have just been too big of a baby to begin my own... until now that is :).

Okay, now let's start this off with a little bit of getting to know me. I can't think of a better way to do so than with a little survery.



A is for age: 22.. until Tuesday that is!!
B is for breakfast today: Strawberry, Cantaloupe and Clementine Smoothie with a tbsp of honey. If you've never had it.. TRY IT!
C is for currently craving: I actually just ate. I had cantaloupe, and also some celery with a tsp. of peanut butter.
D is for dinner tonight: A big ol' salad with 1/2 can tuna, tomato, cucumber, broccoli and brussel sprouts with mustard on top (don't even bust on the mustard until you try!)
E is for favourite type of exercise: I am all about running.
F is for an irrational fear: As unlikely as it is to happen, I'm terrified of being kidnapped.
G is for gross food: Tough question. To be honest, I haven't come across a food I disliked in a long time. Up until the other day, I thought I hated burnt food. Well I managed to burn my veggies the other day in the oven, and here to find out.. i actually love them burnt. I mean nothing a little bit of ketchup can't help :)
H is for hometown: York Haven, Pennsylvania. Don't even try to look for it on the map, because I don't think it will appear.
I is for something important: My husband, family & friends.. ohh and can't forget about our little girl Roxy (our black boxer/lab)
J is for current favourite jam: Since moving to Kuwait (about 2 mo. ago), I really haven't listened to too much music.
K is for kids: None at the moment. When it happens, it happens
L is for current location: Mahboula, Kuwait
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I most recently spent money on food. That is pretty much all I spend money on actually.
N is for something you need: I don't really NEED anything, but my husband and I have been searching for some bathroom accessories lately.
O is for occupation: Housewife. I have been searching for a job, but haven't come across any since moving here
P is for pet peeve: Oh my! Slow walkers infront of me, especially the ones who aren't paying any attention to their surroundings.
Q is for quote: I saw this quote yesterday, and love it "The happiest people do not have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have..."
R is for random fact about you: I have a twin brother named Justin.
S is for favourite healthy snack: Tough! Almost all of my snacks are healthy. I'd have to say clementines with cinnamon and honey!
T is for favourite treat: Frozen Yogurt!!
U is for something that makes you unique: I can't think of anything.. shows how unique of a person I am huh!?
V is for favourite vegetable: LOVE broccoli!
W is for today’s workout: Did 5 miles of incline walking, followed by a arm/core workout.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: Considering I've had 7 broken arms, obviously my arms, wrist, and hand. Also my head, knee, and shoulder. Let's just say I'm very injury prone
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: DINNER! For some resaon it was just amazing! I had an open faced BLT. I was honestly upset when it was gone.
Z is for your time zone: Ha, is it bad I didn't know and just had to google it? It says Arabia Standard Time.. not sure if that's right, but I'm gonna go with it!

--Okay now that you know a little bit about me, I'd love to find out more about you!

Hope everyone enjoyed my first blog post! Have a wonderful day :)



43 comments:

  1. Blog is looking great so far! I can't wait to see what else you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much Chelsea. It's a work in progress, haha. Have a WONDERFUL day!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blog world, Jessie! I did a VERY similar first post when I started mine! You will be addicted (if you are not already!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess great minds think alike, right? haha.

      Delete
  3. WElcome! Can't wait to start following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Good luck! Looks like you're off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ABC's! I have the same pet peeve, slow walkers in the city are the worst! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they!! I swear it's like they are out to get some days. I can be in the biggest rush, and BAM! They just appear and get so me aggravated, haha.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love the survey. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your survey - I definitely agree on the slow walker pet peeve - that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. If only everyone could be like us, it'd be one less pet peeve of ours!

      Delete
  8. welcome to the blogging world! i look forward to learning more about you and thanks for commenting on my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie! Oh, you're welcome :)

      Delete
  9. Great start so far, I can't wait to read more about your adventure in Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even imagine the new life you are starting. What a crazy change! This will be fun to follow. I am in WA state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's been a chance.. but wonderful all at the same time! My husband was looking to go into the Coast Guard before this job had presented itself, and were hoping to be stationed out in WA. I've never been before, but heard it's beautiful!!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment on your page, as well as this one. That is too bad about Matthew's person he was portraying, but man I'm beyond jealous you got to see his body!!

      Delete
  12. Welcome to the blogging addiction. Look forward to reading more about you! I'm interested to know what brought you to move to Kuwait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment. I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  13. Welcome to the blog world!!! You will be obsessed :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog looks great already! I'm from Lancaster, PA small world. What made you move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a small world. I absolutely love Lancaster, and have such wonderful friends there. Where about in Lancaster are you from?

      Delete
  15. Welcome to this wonderful world of blogging ! :)
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the blogosphere! So glad to have you with us! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay for new blogs!! This is such a fun way to introduce yourself. And, I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A new blog is always exciting! I look forward to learning more about you and your adventures in a new land :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... and yes it surely is a "new land" haha

      Delete
  19. Congratulations on starting your own blog!! I saw your link on Meg's High Five Friday! Way to go!! I too am in the process of finally starting one of my own after reading others for years, so I know how much work you've put in! I've really enjoyed your posts so far, can't wait to see future ones!

    xoxo Sloane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you took your time to check out my blog. You're awesome :) I tried to go look at yours, but for some reason it wouldn't let me? I'm dying to read yours!!

      Delete
  20. Welcome Jessie! Can't wait to read more! :-)

    ReplyDelete